People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us at email@example.com for assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The Data Analyst role is responsible for generating and delivering campaign selections for key marketing activities to agreed standards and SLAs. This successful candidate will leverage the global data infrastructure (processes, technology, data etc.) to efficiently analyse data sets and execute against the data plan.
The role holder will be responsible for deriving insights from rapidly growing data sets. Responsibilities will include extracting, transforming, reporting and visualising data on past, current and future customers.
• Execution of data deliverables to agreed SLAs using global defined processes (including requests submitted for segmentation/target lists, list uploads, de-dupe, data import etc.).
• Execution of regular data updates according to agreed calendar (such as lead data enrichment/cleansing), using available tools and automating updates where possible.
• Explore and analyse customer databases, optimising segmentation and data quality to improve marketing performance.
• Leverage look-a-like/propensity models to fine tune segmentation and targeting.
• Take part in on-going maintenance, cleansing and enrichment of data according to Sage’s pillars of quality improvement.
• Keeping up to date and have full understanding of marketing compliance regulations and how this impacts target lists and marketing deliverables.
Skills, know-how and experience:
• Proficiency in English language, verbal and written
• Possesses a high level of analytics skills
• Experience in conducting research and comfortable with research methodology and terminology
• Process and quality orientated with high attention to detail
• Ability to identify trends and behaviours from sets of complex data
• Ability to analyse, interpret and present statistical information
• Experienced in using statistics to generate clear and effective recommendations
• Passionate about data and a natural problem solver
• Enthusiastic and confident team player with the ability to influence at all levels
• Ability to work cohesively in a team environment and balance multiple priorities
Technical / professional qualifications:
• Experience with SQL/server required
• Exposure to data modeling tools like SAS Enterprise Miner/Guide desirable
• Advanced Excel skills
• Experience in BI tool (e.g. Power BI, Qlik, Tableau) advantageous