Title: Director, Global HR Operations
Location: Dakar, Senegal (remote considered)
Report to: VP of HR Operations
About the Role:
The Director, Global HR Operations is an important part of myAgro’s management team, ensuring that HR supports us in our efforts to reach our North Star of serving 1 million farmers by 2026.
- You are Numbers and Detailed-Focused. You can oversee a process but understand the details matter, creating reporting checks and feedback loops to ensure accuracy of important information like payroll to make sure the details are correct. You are comfortable with data sets, databases and reporting performance indicators.
- You are an Effective Collaborator. You know how to coordinate and communicate across different countries and departments (sales, finance, HR) and even external partners.
- You are a Process Thinker and Doer. You are used to designing standard operating procedures and can create processes to improve the timeliness of our HR administrative work. You are hands-on and make incremental improvements to processes to support growth.
- You are a People-Person! You like supporting and coaching the Country Directors, HR team members and understand that our people are our greatest asset.
- Coordinate all HR Admin Functions in countries, including employee contracts, new hire guides, orientation, payroll, raises/promotions and off-boarding. Lead this work directly for a small global team.
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics
- Collaborate with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Update HR policies for all countries, coordinating with in-country HR teams to ensure teams are trained and managers implement policies
- 5+ years of solid HR Business Partnering experience in international environments
- Experience leading and implementing complex projects as Compensation & Benefits
- Experience managing an HR department through expansion
- Experience in building/rolling-out HR frameworks as policies for diverse countries and legal requirements
- Experience using tech tools (use of slack, google and excel skills (can create and maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Work experience with diverse countries with a focus on Africa
- Strong communication skills (formal documents write-up, presentations, etc.)
- French and English proficiency
- Health insurance (including dental, vision and health coverage)
- Approximately 4 weeks of paid time off each year
- Professional development and laptop stipends
- Annual flight benefit
- The opportunity to make a difference for farmers everyday!