Behind every company owner you’ll find an organized, efficient executive assistant, discover what this varied and dynamic career has to offer you.
As an Executive Assistant (EA), you will be reporting directly to the Chairman. The purpose of this role will involve coordination of all key decisions from the Chairman Office. You will be responsible for leading high-level administrative support and preparing reports for departments – HR, Legal and Procurement.
Your responsibilities will include management activities, group companies, partners and employee coordination, extensive follow ups, communication between entities, managing high profile meetings, schedules and Board reporting.
As a PA, you will be required to:
- Co-coordinating the diaries and working commitments. Managing, prioritizing and handling confidential correspondence. Ensuring attention is given to schedules, deadlines and quality of work.
- Compose and type agendas and correspondence for special events, board meetings, committee meetings and development activities. Collate and analyze information and prepare presentation material and detailed organization charts. Organize and attend meetings, and ensure sufficient preparation is completed prior to meetings. Generate timely reports and minutes.
- Producing documents, compiles data, briefing papers, reports and presentations. and summarizes department findings for Board meeting presentations.
- Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others as instructed.
- Co-ordinate and maintain effective follow up with Direct reports to ensure smooth and timely implementation of plans and objectives.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management and assist in procurement.
- Management of special projects.
HR for all group companies:
- Develop and maintain company policies and procedures
- Maintain all personnel file - be responsible for all administrative task, including the setup of filing, employee data, managing employee updates, job descriptions, medical and life insurance related issues, vacation entitlement, attendance, sick leaves, daily tasks and handle all confidential communication.
- Managing the life cycle recruitment, onboarding and offboarding processes, induction training to newly hired employees.
- Managing the process of group and individual insurance, providing the database of employees with all the required information and documents, updating with addition and deletions with regards to new visa and cancellations.
- Track and update leave, sick-days and absences.
- Handles the hiring process, including submitting job postings online, screening and scheduling interviews.
- Co-ordinate travel arrangements airline / visa / accommodation for Chairman and management team
- Establishing and maintaining Job Descriptions, company organization chart, screen and select candidates and arrange senior management interviews
- Organize external events such as workshops and off sites and internal events such as team building, training and monthly group policy updates
- Preparing certificates, experience letters, NOCs, acknowledgement letters etc.
- Assisting the team with:Employees new work permit/visa applications.Residence visa and labor card renewals.Labor Contract Amendments.Outside and inside country labor and immigration cancellations.Quota applicationsTrade license yearly renewalEstablishment card renewals.Lease agreements and yearly renewals.Labor Signatory Card amendments.
- Employees new work permit/visa applications.
- Residence visa and labor card renewals.
- Labor Contract Amendments.
- Outside and inside country labor and immigration cancellations.
- Quota applications
- Trade license yearly renewal
- Establishment card renewals.
- Lease agreements and yearly renewals.
- Labor Signatory Card amendments.
- Coordinating with the accounts department for the transactions and payments (Cash and online) and payment clearances (Cash and online)
- Record keeping and scanning of documents
- 3+ years of work experience in HR or similar role
- Preferably female, above 25 years old
- University Degree /Diploma in Human resources or equivalent
- Knowledge of Tunisia and international laws, regulations and practices
- Have an understanding of legal terminology and processes concerning private investments and contracting services
- Experience tendering and managing bids
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of procurement process, tender/bids management
- Fluent in both oral and written English and French (Proficiency in Arabic is preferred)
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills
- Proficient with Word, PowerPoint and Excel is mandatory
Competitive salary based on experience, insurance, paid annual leave, ticket and annual performance bonus.
About Centurion & Co
Centurion & Co. is a leading regional incubator and accelerator for Digital, Fintech and Blockchain technologies and startups. Centurion is a unique group of companies incorporating multiple best of breed disciplines in essence, we are an investment advisory firm based in dynamic Dubai covering a full spectrum of services (including Investment, Technology & Innovation enablement).
We facilitate and provide investment advisory services to cover private equity, extending to direct investments in Technology Industry, Centurion & Co’s success and strength is rooted in its diversity, be it its enviable portfolio or sustained revenue growth. The Company continues to create positive economic impact and long-term value for its stakeholders by investing in growth sectors, which include Mergers & Acquisitions, Fintech & Digital, Blockchain Solutions, E-Commerce & Payment Solutions:
Our Services & Solutions:1. Investment & Fundraising for Blockchain, Fintech & Digital Startups2. End to end services and solutions to enable Security Token Offerings Companies around the worldOur services include: Legal, Business & Blockchain Consulting, Smart Contract, Token Generation, Back end Token Sales through Marketing to Investors Roadshows and Fundraising3. Blockchain Universal Platform: Middleware and Asset Management allowing business to accelerate the digital transformation and integration of Blockchain technology and applications.
- Fintech & Payment Platforms: Retail, e-Commerce and Self-Service Payment Platforms5. Digital Sales & Marketing Solutions: Customer Engagement and Automation