AfricaWorks mission is to unlock Africa’s potential through work by creating a leading business community that enables business growth.
AfricaWorks currently operates 9 flexible spaces across 7 cities on the Continent working with freelancers, entrepreneurs, local SMEs and Fortune 500 multinationals.
As part of its growth plan, AfricaWorks is looking to hire a Full Stack Engineer reporting to the CTO.
Your role as AfricaWorks Full Stack Engineer is to:
- To Design & Develop AfricaWorks online Customer Experience: 2 apps (one for Cowroking & one for Co-Living) which allows booking of meetings rooms, parkings etc, geolocalisation, chat with members etc.
- To Design & Develop the back end ERP that allows smooth operations & monitoring of the various spaces performance.
- Passionate about AfricaWorks’ Mission to unlock Africa's potential through work
- Bold, agile & passionate
- Strong international exposure
- Positive Team spirit and great team player
- Self-driven, proactive, autonomous and reliable
- Detailed oriented & rigorous
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- “Can go” attitude / “go getter” mindset
- BsC in Computer Science from a Top International School
- Demonstrated learning different software skills.
- Demonstrated writing efficient and clean code.
- Experience designing and developing back-end services
- Experience designing and developing user friendly front end applications for B to C businesses