ab-Minds is looking for a Full-Stack Development Engineer who will be responsible for the full life cycle of Fab-Minds' flag ship software solutions targeting interfacing with 3D printers/mobile apps and shaping the future of smart 3D printing. The role includes and is not limited to the development of new systems as well as extending the functionality and maintaining the operation of currently available apps and code bases.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to engage in early stages of the software design and to be able to cope with a fast-paced work environment. You must also be able to interact and manage the communication with both technical and non-technical peers and senior engineers to achieve the required tasks in a timely manner.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Designing and building advanced applications from the ground up.
- Must have proven experience driving initiatives in a fast-paced and rapid growth environment.
- Familiarity with popular frameworks and modern best practices.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Produce fully functional applications and solutions while writing clean code.
- Provide high-quality documentation of developed systems.
- Maintain legacy codes and provide plans for migration and optimization periodically.
- Troubleshoot and debug mobile apps to optimize performance.
- Ensure applications meet quality standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, computer science, or other closely related majors.
- 1-3 Years’ experience with full-stack development.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Experience with programming languages (Python, C++, Java, Dart).
- Good command of design patterns, solutions architectures, and multi-tiers software systems.
- Good command of RESTful web services.
- Able to work and solve problems independently.
- Highly organized and have strong attention to details.
- Detail-oriented, responsible, ambitious, and motivated.
- Excellent negotiation skills and fluency in English.
- Communicates both verbally and in writing in a clear and concise manner.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
What we offer
- Opportunities for growth through a wide spectrum of challenging assignments.
- Competitive compensation package and benefits in line with qualifications and experience.
- Respectful workplace with strong and diverse culture that encourages innovation and endorse equality.
- Continuous development of your skills through interaction and mentoring from highly skilled manager and peers as well as formal technical and non-technical trainings.
- Team spirit and passion for advancing the technology of additive manufacturing.
- Endorsement of employees' health and wellness as well as work-life balance.