Head of Operations
Posted on December 8th, 2020 | Last day left to apply | 25 views
We have ambitious goals in 2021 and are seeking an experienced professional to lead all operations related to drivers in Ibadan including driver recruitment, onboarding, quality, performance, engagement, and comms. The ideal candidate has experience in managing a 20 + person team, is able to use data to make decisions, and is passionate about improving the livelihoods of Boda drivers in Ibadan. We have ambitious targets and goals and are looking for an experienced Head of Operations to navigate all things related to our drivers.
- Lead all operations and the SafeBoda driver community in Ibadan
- Manage multiple projects and be a resourceful multi-tasker that can execute a number of tasks to get things done
- Leading, managing, and coaching a 20+ person team
- Ownership of driver-related KPIs as well as a recruitment strategy, incentive programs, and building processes across operations.
- Analyzing performance metrics data and using it to identify ways to improve the performance of our drivers and the efficiency of the team.
- Identifying and implementing strategies to improve driver engagement and retention
- Developing and implementing a range of special and high impact projects across various functions of the driver team.
You should have:
- +4 years minimum in an operations role, strategy, start-up, or a similar area in any industry. Experience in the ride-hailing industry is a big bonus.
- Experience in managing the output of large teams and be hugely passionate about coaching and mentoring resources
- Knowledge of the city of Ibadan and an understanding of the Boda Boda community in Nigeria at large.
- Comfortable to work in tough conditions not always with easy answers to challenges
- Highly proactive ability to move fast, innovate and find creative solutions
- Be emotionally intelligent, humble, and excited to work within a team with a diverse set of experiences and skills
- Data-driven decisions and solid analytical skills with advanced experience in Excel
- Love our product and be curious about how it works and be a strong advocate on the way SafeBoda can transform the livelihoods of drivers
- Live the SafeBoda values, represent the company in everything you do, and constantly fly the flag.
- Scale with a rapidly growing startup, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Contribute to our mission and work at our dynamic and fast-paced team.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Free SafeBoda transport
- Free lunch
The need for this role is urgent, and we’d like the right candidate. To apply, send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the role as the subject line.