Posted on March 15th, 2021 | Last day left to apply | 62 views
he HR Assistant is a full-time role primarily responsible for providing an operational, value-add and best in class HR service to the Morocco based Customer Support teams, as well as implementing HR projects and initiatives.
· Assist the HR Business Partners and HR Manager with HR admin support and assistance.
· Ensure the implementation and compliance of all HR company procedures, with current legislation and Amazon policies.
· Collaborate with other HR departments (HR Services, Benefits and Payroll) to drive adoption, and solve problems.
· Ensure HR weekly office hours to provide HR assistance to employees.
· Produce HR reports and analysis, including key HR metrics such as absenteeism, attrition, head count, etc.
· Liaise with Operations, Associates and other departments on site, to drive positive employee engagement.
· Support hiring of new employees in compliance with labor laws and Amazon employment policies.
· Provide and update HR training resources to all employees on internal data center.
· Drive local and European HR projects.
Implement initiatives to drive and maintain a culture of excellent employee relations and communications to build up
· Fluent English, Arabic and French skills are essential.
· Knowledge in Moroccan labor law and HR systems.
· Proven presentation and communication skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
· Affinity to online communication tools (emails, but also chat rooms).
· Must be autonomous, proactive and demonstrate a can do attitude.
· Must demonstrate flexibility in order to meet the business needs.
· Proven ability to prioritize, meet deadlines.
· Strong Interpersonal skills- Develops and maintains good working relationships with internal customers. Treats others with respect. Builds trust and rapport.
· Possesses intellectual curiosity; brings insight into the team/business, especially in a multicultural and multi-location environment.
· Previous experience as a Human Resources Assistant, ideally within a large scale fast-paced Customer Service or Operations based environment.
· Proven track record of HR /payroll and or compensation benefits delivery.
· Bachelors degree in business, HR, or related field is required.