Mantuis aninternational companyprovidingguidance and servicestobusinesses and entrepreneurs.
We ourselves are entrepreneurs: we started out from scratch and built a successful business based on our values and our “Tomorrow is human” vision.
We constantly generate opportunities for a vast talent community and encourage our team members to have an impact and make a difference. This is how our team has grown to more than 7,000 talented people of 100 different nationalities, spread across 5 continents and 60 countries.
We havemany brands in our portfolioand regardless of their expertise or the sector they operate in, theyall share a single mission: achieving businesses’ and entrepreneurs’ ambitions.
The aim of the Human Resources Department is to ensure Mantu growth by giving to employees the right support and career development throughout their work experience. HR Governance offers mobility and training solution, manages payslips and administrative procedures, ensures compliance with legal and social HR regulations etc.
As an HR Assistant you will advise and provide support to the management within his perimeter around HR topics such as politics, procedures, administrative and legal aspects etc.
Directly managed by the HR Officer, you will oversee:
- Implementing HR group policies on your scope
- Ensuring employment contract, addendum and any HR legal documents are in line with Labour & Social Law
- Ensuring compensation & benefits are in line with Company policies & with Government regulations
- Coordinating the annual employee performance appraisal with Directors & managers
- Responsible for the on boarding process of the employees
- In charge of the effective conduct of monthly salary process
- Administering the internal communication on HR topics in collaboration with Director
- Coordination & logistics of the trainings
- Contributing to the organization of events and HR projects
- Contributing to the lean management and improvement of HR processes
- You are holder of a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree in HR field
- 1-2 years of experience in HR field
- You are fluent in French and English; you are eager to work in an international team
- You are ready to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- You are curious and enthusiast with excellent interpersonal skills and service-oriented; autonomy, adaptability, problem-solving skills, attention to detail
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.