Title: Impact Director
Location: Thies, Senegal
Report to: Chief Innovation Officer
myAgro is a non-profit agritech social enterprise based in West Africa. We have developed a mobile savings model that allows farmers to invest their own funds in high-quality seed, fertilizer, and agricultural training to increase their harvest and income by 50-100%. Our North Star is to support 1 million farmers in 2026 - providing them the tools they need to prosper. Our organization has received recognition and support from Skoll Foundation, Echoing Green, World Bank, and The Audacious Project from TED. Learn more from our founder and CEO here.
About the Role:
The Impact Director is an important management role at myAgro that is centered around farmer reach and deepening impact on thousands of farmers with a special lens of building resilience and adaptation to climate change.
- Provide quality technical leadership, and collaborate with the Chief Innovation Officer, CFO and R&D Director to develop an agriculture strategy to deepen impact on farmers livelihoods.
- Lead the country teams responsible for implementing agricultural program strategies.
- Help increase the impact per farmer through training, planting assistance, seed testing and procurement.
- Set up the appropriate quality systems to ensure and control quality for the agricultural program.
- Continue to improve the operational processes and test the efficiency of myAgro training models through the call center or other low-cost training delivery mechanisms.
- Partner and support the efforts of the Development team in Agriculture resource mobilization and relationship management with donors and partners.
- 7 years experience in the execution and management of large-scale agriculture programs.
- A technical background in agriculture, or at least have gained that level of expertise through passion and professional experience.
- Designed and implemented training programs for rural areas.
- You have held a position at the crossroads between multiple departments and know how to communicate across departments (sales, product, HR..).
- Team management and experience in delegation and coaching.
- Experience speaking about your work to internal and external partners.
- English and French proficiency.
- Health insurance (including dental, vision and health coverage)
- Approximately 4 weeks of paid time off each year
- Professional development and laptop stipends
- Annual flight benefit
- The opportunity to make a difference for farmers everyday!