Posted on September 2nd, 2022 | 63 days left to apply | 67 views
IP Solutions Support Engineer – Collaboration (Voice and Video)
The IP Solutions Support Engineer - Collaboration, must be a Team player willing to work with team members to perform functions such as planning, designing, provisioning, implementing, documenting and maintaining Collaboration solutions involving communications via IP video and voice systems with diverse tools in our clients’ environment.
· Develop and maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of Enterprise IP Networking
· Provide technical support to sales teams, primarily in understanding client requirements and developing technical proposals for service opportunities.
· Deliver solution demonstrations and training to internal teams and external clients as required.
· Design and deliver collaboration systems to new and existing clients
· Manage and support clients with issues on collaboration and unified communication systems.
· Prepare appropriate project technical documentation consistent with best practices.
· Provide adequate training and competencies transfer to subordinates to ensure optimum sub-ordinates development.
Qualification / Requirements
· BSc/B.Eng in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information technology or any other related field.
· CCNA (Cisco Collaboration certification is an added advantage).
· Familiarity with WAN, LAN and IP protocols.
· Previous experience working as a VoIP Engineer for not less than two years.
· In-depth knowledge of Cisco UC applications such as CME, CUCM, CUC, IM&P servers
· Ability to deploy, configure and manage Cisco collaboration devices e.g. IP phones and softphones.
· Ability to design and execute Cisco Unity configurations and provide support to unified messaging
· Knowledge of PBX systems e.g Grandstream, Yeastar, 3CX, etc.
· Ability to configure and manage Voice Gateways
· Ability to analyze existing VoIP networks.
· Excellent troubleshooting skills
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills.
· Excellent presentation, written and verbal skills
· Good client relationship skill
· Ability to create and work on project documentation
· Optimization of network installations
· A minimum of two (2) years proven working experience in an IT, Telecommunication industry.