Title: IT Country Lead
Location: Bamako, Mali
Report to: Report to the Deputy Country Director, Operations with a dotted line to the Global IT Manager
myAgro is a non-profit agritech social enterprise based in West Africa. We have developed a mobile savings model that allows farmers to invest their own funds in high-quality seed, fertilizer, and agricultural training to increase their harvest and income by 50-100%. Our North Star is to support 1 million farmers in 2026 - providing them the tools they need to prosper. Our organization has received recognition and support from Skoll Foundation, Echoing Green, World Bank, and The Audacious Project from TED. Learn more from our founder and CEO here.
About the Role:
The Mali IT Country Lead role will ensure the provision of quality customer service by the maintenance, provision and daily operations of IT functions. You will manage the on-time delivery of myAgro's products for our Offices, Field Operations and Programs in Mali. You will focus on supporting Technology, Products, and IT systems used by office and field staff in Mali. You will also gather from the users through the support systems, distill, and share user feedback that becomes an important part of our product development process. You will be the link between our users in the offices and fields and the (mostly remote) product team.
- Provide 1st level IT Support for all myAgro staff across hardware, apps, software and related peripherals, troubleshoot technical issues to resolution or escalate to the global support team, colleagues, suppliers, or technical partners.
- Manage the configuration, installation and deployment of myAgro technology covering mobile devices, computers and redeployment of existing equipment, also maintain IT asset inventory and ensure service requests are routed through myAgro's service desk system. Work with our Engineering and QA teams to share issue trends, problem areas, and report bugs.
- Manage the main and regional offices LAN and internet connection.
- Oversee, mentor junior IT staff members.
- Manage all local IT projects, including scheduling, partner management and budgeting together with the Global IT Manager.
- Design, implement systems.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solution in time.
- Lead the audits of systems and assess outcomes.
- Ensure assets, information security and control structures are in place and preserved.
- Good technical knowledge of android mobile devices, laptops and desktop hardware.
- Networking skills background required in addition to software and hardware troubleshooting skills.
- Google Workspace administration experience.
- Experience providing user training on IT applications.
- At least 7+ years of experience working with technical systems, especially supporting networks/software/apps
- Ability to manage personnel and working with cross-functional teams
- Good English and excellent French writing and speaking communication skills.
- Health insurance (including dental, vision and health coverage)
- Approximately 4 weeks of paid time off each year.
- Professional development and laptop stipends.
- Annual flight benefit.
- The opportunity to make a difference for farmers everyday!.