Posted on June 24th, 2021 | Last day left to apply | 253 views
- Responsible for writing and coding Web Based application (using C#/ASP.NET MVC).
- Actively participates in software design & prototyping sessions.
- Works with a team of data scientists, engineers, and financial analysts.
- Designs and implements data storage solutions.
- Writes code that interfaces with different platforms using best practices.
- Writes “clean”, well-designed code to a high standard in a timely and scalable way.
- Follows the companies SDL.
- Uses Azure DevOps to log their activities.
- Troubleshoots, tests, maintains code, and reviews peers’ code.
- Reports effectively to his supervisors.
- 1+ years of experience in software development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent discipline.
- C#, JQuery, SQL, ASP.net, WCF, entity Framework proficiency.
- Experience in Unit, Integration, and automated test.
- Microsoft Azure PaaS knowledge is a huge plus.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and writing white label.
- Being a Full-Stack Software Engineer is a plus.
- Fluent English spoken and written.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Team spirit.
- Excellent self-learnings and research skills is a must.
- The candidate must be self-motivated and willing to work remotely without close supervision.