We are trailblazers. We are innovative. We have technology running in our veins. Do we tick your boxes? Do you want to play a part in taking gaming technology to the next level? If yes, we’re looking for you!
This is your opportunity to be part of the leading software house in the online gaming world. In our space, passionate, innovative and incredibly awesome teams create the best technology in the field, and each day is a chance to level up.
If you’re a Machine Learning Engineer who loves a challenge, then we’re looking for you to join our team.
As part of our AI/ML Team, you will be responsible for creating data pipelines, solving tough machine learning problems and doing whatever it takes to make us a lot more effective at what we do.
Your day-to-day will involve creating and developing data pipelines and ML models to address and solve our challenges. Work with us by driving utilization of machine learning in our products and processes so that we can empower our teams to drive technology forward
- BSC in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Minimum 3 years software development or 1 year practical development of machine learning solutions
- Understand the SDLC (Software Development and Machine Learning)
- Good background and proven ability in mathematics/statistics
- Passion for and ability to solve Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence problems
- R (Advantageous)
- Combine several different machine learning algorithms with domain knowledge to meet business requirements.
- Work under the guidance of seniors where necessary to ensure that the development or maintenance performed does not compromise the quality or functionality
- Comprehensively create and maintain documentation of the software and system implementation, according to documentation standards.
- In production, provide support for product-related issues with the appropriate amount of urgency, while quickly identifying the problem scope.
- Analyse requirements, perform experimentation and document the proposed solution, in conjunction with Lead and Senior Machine Learning Engineers, according to best practice.