Africhange (AF) is a remittance company that leverages blockchain technology and P2P exchange to offer a seamless way for Africans to send money back home.
Whether you would like to pay for a property, send funds to friends and family or pay employees, you'll need to safely send funds without stress and ridiculous charges. Africhange is the solution to your problem!
We are a safe, secure, and convenient way to send money to Africa; and because we rely on blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, you can be sure that we will always offer you the best way to send money home at the best rates.
We are seeking an ambitious and creative individual who is passionate and excellent at content-led campaigns that can drive brand awareness, user acquisition and retention. This person must be a power social media user, can lead conversations and ideate creative campaigns. You will lead webinars, Twitter spaces/IG live conversation, monthly acquisition campaigns, offline event management, offline media partnerships and more.
- Manage and lead end-to-end campaigns, including promotions, product and feature launches, and brand moments.
- Develop strategies for both acquiring and nurturing users that drive awareness, consideration and purchase intent across all channels including email, paid social content, SEO, webinars, partners, paid programs and virtual events
- Lead CSR initiatives to increase brand awareness
- Lead content-led campaigns with nano influencers, twitter space, IG live etc
- Test and Analyze: identify new opportunities through analyzing campaign performance, experimenting and benchmarking to competitors
- Prepare and present campaign plans, schedules, timelines. Drive and monitor the implementation of the plan and ensure adherence to deadlines.
- Own the ideation, execution, and management of integrated marketing, communications, and demand generation campaigns through media partnerships, offline events, social media, and other tactics.
- BSc/HND Marketing or equivalent course
- Five years + client or agency experience running successful insight-led marketing campaigns, with the ability to manage large-scale media budgets
- Experience in building a marketing strategy and working with data, analytics, reporting
- Experience in media planning and managing marketing campaigns (both brand and acquisition) across paid digital channels (such as Social, Programmatic, Search) and in paid traditional offline media channels
- Experience with planning, organising, prioritising and building simultaneous projects at once
- You will have knowledge across multiple channels, certain in creating channel plans to accomplish campaign goals
- The ability to work with data and insights to produce outstanding campaigns
- You will be comfortable with managing and working on strategy
- You will be comfortable adapting to an evolving work environment
- Experience working in/with high-growth start-ups and/or in a FinTech environment is beneficial
- Fluent English communication, both oral and written
- Qualified persons from Canada, US or UK are highly encouraged to apply
What we offer
- Fully remote opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Access to relevant courses/learning programs
- A great team with a passion for working collaboratively
AF offers great work experience, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics.