Simiyu, Kilimanjaro, Kigoma, Iringa, Songwe, Katavi, Dodoma, Mtwara,
Manyara, Singida, Shinyanga, Tabora, Njombe, Rukwa, Lindi, Songea, Kagera, Mwanza,
Ruvuma, Morogoro, Tanga, Arusha, Manyara.
WASSHA Incorporation; provide the rental device and charging service using clean energy.
Our mission is to provide power to the people through Kiosks, WASSHA provides a whole
new experience for people in off-grid areas with affordable, accessible and safe electricity.
WASSHA agents provide the rental and charging services to end user. We use the
environment friendly energy and agents don’t need to prepare initial investment to get enough
power as we lease every device.
We are looking for Marketing officer to promote company’s products/services. This can
involve marketing existing products, developing new products to cater for consumer demand,
or developing markets for new products or services. Marketing Officer contribute to and
develop integrated marketing campaigns.
• Identify and analyse an organisation’s strengths and weaknesses, and respond to
opportunities and threats in the marketing environment and set goals for market share and
• Develop and implement appropriate strategies by selecting, segmenting and targeting
markets, and promoting WASSHA products and services to those markets
• Recruit, evaluate and support potential agents who can be WASSHA agents before
• Install whole WASSHA equipment into potential Agents and train operators who are in
charge at shops.
• Support WASSHA agents in order to solve their challenges and increase the sales after
• Work on developing new WASSHA products and advice an approach to pricing and set
prices for products and services
• Develop plans for advertising, sales promotion, public relations, personal selling and sales
management of WASSHA
• Undertake WASSHA marketing audits to monitor sales performance; while maintaining and
updating customer databases
• Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, and colleagues,
• Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
• Writing and proofreading copies of WASSHA adverts, fliers and marketing materials
• Liaising with designers and printers to get a recommendable and acceptable WASSHA work
• Attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions which are
beneficial to the company;
• Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
• Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
• Evaluating marketing campaigns;
• Monitoring competitor activity;
• Supporting the marketing director and other colleagues.
• Any other assignments as may be given by your superior.
• BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant field
• Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role of not less than 2 years
• Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
• Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software
• Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Creativity and commercial awareness
• A team player with a customer-oriented approach
• Interpersonal skills
• Communication skills – verbal and written
• Listening skills
• Problem analysis and problem-solving
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Data collection and ordering
• Customer service orientation
• Stress tolerance