Posted on February 23rd, 2021 | 52 days left to apply | 4 views
We’re hiring a Product Manager
SnapScan is currently looking for awesome people to join our team. For more information on the
company, have a look at Offerzen company profile
In this role you will play a key part in fulfilling SnapScan’s product vision, mission and business
objectives. We are on a mission to deliver valuable products for both our merchants and users
and we need an individual with a passion for product and people to ensure we get there.
If you are interested, please direct all responses and queries to email@example.com
What you’ll do
● Manage products from discovery to delivery and go to market.
● Interface and work cross functionally with research, design, dev, marketing and other internal
teams and stakeholders to ensure that products and features are built and deployed to our
● Set product roadmaps, objectives, success criteria and timelines.
● Setup and run POD sessions as well as facilitate or sit in on usability testing, user
interviews and design sprints.
● Execute on best practice product principles and user development practices across
internal teams and products.
● Measure and analyse the performance of product releases to define new problems and
identify opportunities for future iterations.
● Constantly thinking about new feature ideas and their potential impact.
Who you are
This role requires a unique set of skills and attributes. All people are different, but we believe that if
the following described you, you will be well suited for this position:
● 1+ years of experience in product management in a tech company.
● Passion for technology, user experience and business.
● Passion and empathy for product and people.
● Outcome and output driven.
● Enthusiasm to understand customer needs and problems and deliver
● Comfortable managing product roadmaps.
● Comfortable creating product requirements based on research and
● Comfortable communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
● Detail-oriented, process-driven and enjoy solving problems.