At Software Group we are helping financial institutions deliver the digital financial services of tomorrow.
Our technology has impacted over 100 million people worldwide and we are envisioning a future where financial services are seamlessly embedded in everyone’s daily life.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in driving Software Group’s go-to-market, demand generation, and content strategy in Africa for our Omnichannel Digital Banking Platform and portfolio of solutions.
Your key responsibilities:
- Know in detail Software Group’s platform and solutions, be the go-to-person for product knowledge
- Develop/adjust value propositions, messaging and positioning of the company by persona, industry, market, solution
- Create and manage sales and partner enablement materials: company and solutions presentations, brochures, one-pagers, battle cards, partner marketplace materials
- Drive the content strategy for product awareness, demand generation and thought leadership: whitepapers, product videos, speaker presentations, website landing pages, blog publications, customer success stories, email campaigns
- Dive deep to collect industry and market knowledge and come up with meaningful insights:
- Know in detail the specifics of the industry, the needs, pain-points and challenges of potential customers, the value and benefits they are looking for
- Conduct regular market, industry and competitor research and analysis
- Lead knowledge-sharing sessions to communicate the key findings, create recommendations and suggest strategy improvements
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Pre-sales, Product Management teams, and others
Requirements & Qualifications:
- University degree in Marketing or Business
- At least 5 years of product marketing and content marketing experience
- Native English and excellent writing skills are required
- Experience in digital marketing
- Background in banking, insurance or IT industries
- Strategic thinking and creative mindset
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail
- Great communication, storytelling and presentation skills
Why Software Group?
- You are looking for an employer that is a trusted and recognized global technology partner.
- You want to take pride in working for a company with Bulgarian origin and worldwide presence.
- You care to make an impact on financial inclusion and help people improve their lives.
- Your professional goals lead you to your next planned career step in a team where everyone benefits from the passion for innovation, technologies, digitalization, continuous improvement, collaboration, and fun.
- You appreciate getting recognized and well-rewarded for your achievements and maximizing them in our team.
If this sounds like you, apply for the role! All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.