Title: Program Associate, VE Unit
Location: Thies, Senegal
Report to: Sales Operations Director
myAgro is a non-profit agritech social enterprise based in West Africa. We have developed a mobile savings model that allows farmers to invest their own funds in high-quality seed, fertilizer, and agricultural training to increase their harvest and income by 50-100%. Our North Star is to support 1 million farmers in 2026 - providing them the tools they need to prosper. Our organization has received recognition and support from Skoll Foundation, Echoing Green, World Bank, and The Audacious Project from TED. Learn more from our founder and CEO here.
About the Role:
As Program Associate, VE Unit, you will support the daily activities of the Unit and the Sales Operations Department in general. Village Entrepreneurs (VEs) play a crucial role in myAgro's field operations, being ambassadors in the village and mobilizing farmers to enroll in the program to access myAgro's high-quality seeds, fertilizer and training. While everyone working at myAgro is dedicated to supporting our VEs, the VE Unit, in particular, plays a central role in the recruitment, onboarding and performance management of VEs. As an important member of the VE Unit team, you will help ensure that myAgro's VEs are well-positioned to be successful in their role.
- Support the recruitment, onboarding and offboarding processes of VEs. This includes working with a dedicated team of Recruitment Agents to recruit and onboard VEs.
- Support the performance management of VEs. This includes updating dashboards to measure performance and, in turn, make recommendations to improve VE performance through coaching plans.
- Coordinate VE onboarding sessions by working with fellow Sales Operations team members and myAgro's logistics, administration, IT, audit and human resources departments.
- Support activities related to the onboarding and performance management of VE Agents (trainers)
- Update and copy-edit training materials, ensuring that information is accurate.
- Support administration activities within the VE Unit, including scheduling team meetings, creating agendas, drafting meeting notes, and following-up on action items.
- Support with logistic planning in collaboration with the VE Unit Manager.
- A passion for the mission, vision and values of myAgro
- At least 2 years of work experience in program management with 1 year living and working in a developing country
- Experience working in teams, leading projects, managing time, and balancing priorities
- Experience working with rural areas
- French and English proficiency
- Health insurance (including dental, vision and health coverage)
- Approximately 4 weeks of paid time off each year
- Professional development and laptop stipends
- Annual flight benefit
- The opportunity to make a difference for farmers everyday!
Application Process and Deadline
To apply, submit an application on our website. Include a cover letter (motivation letter) and a resume or CV. You should also complete the Plum survey. You can find a link to the Plum survey on the application form for the role. Please submit your application and documents in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our team.
There is no fixed deadline as we hire on a rolling basis. If someone else is selected while you are interviewing, we will let you know and consider your application for future positions. The interview process includes the application form, the Plum assessment, short virtual interviews and typically a short written assignment or a visit to the field or one of our offices.
myAgro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. myAgro complies with all applicable federal, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.