Important Requirement: Proficiency in French and English
Location: Thiès, Senegal or Bamako, Mali
About the Role:
Program Associates (PAs) help accelerate myAgro's growth in every department. From June to August myAgro is looking to recruit 30 new Program Associates across several different departments.
As a PA, you will gain a variety of experience designing and scaling high impact programs that work across financial inclusion, agricultural development and mobile technology. Reporting to a Program Manager and working with teams across the organisation, you will be part of a group that helps myAgro reach its ambitious goals in West Africa.
- Agriculture: Conduct research and trials on the products and services myAgro can offer to help farmers maximize their yields.
- Program Design: Design, iterate and improve myAgro's model to serve smallholder farmers both by designing a more cost-efficient and higher impact program model.
- Logistics + Procurement: Support the purchase, transport and delivery of inputs to our farmer network each season, finding ways to improve the process
- Sales Operations: Build the tools and systems that help myAgro grow to new regions and villages.
- Communications: Improve internal and external communications processes to share farmer stories and educate the public about our work.
- Leadership Development: Develop professional performance plans, training and tools to support the leadership development of new and middle managers to take on increasing responsibilities to support myAgro's future growth.
- Human Resources: help make myAgro a great place to work, supporting employees through onboarding, development and exit.
In our application form, you will be able to indicate which teams you are most interested in joining and why.
- French and English proficiency
- At least 2 years work experience and project or team management experience
- At least 1 year of developing country experience, especially in a cross-cultural environment
- Desire to work independently on important projects; desire to take a great deal of 'ownership' of work
- Advanced Excel skills (can perform complex functions, analyze data to make decisions)
- A passion for the mission, vision and values of myAgro
Our Salary and Benefits:
- A minimum gross salary of 1 710 000 CFA per month
- Health insurance (includes health, vision, dental)
- Approximately 4 weeks of paid time off each year - varies slightly according to local labor laws
- Retirement plan contributions
- Professional development and laptop stipends
- Annual flight benefit
- The opportunity to make a difference for farmers everyday!
Application Process and Deadline
To apply, submit an application on our website. Include a cover letter (motivation letter) and a resume or CV. Highlight on your application which departments you are most interested in working in if you have a preference. You should also complete the Plum survey. You can find a link to the Plum survey on the application form for the role. Please submit your application and documents in English. Only shortlisted candidates will contacted by our team.
myAgro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. myAgro complies with all applicable federal, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.