Program Director, Sales
Posted on November 10th, 2022 | Last day left to apply | 266 views
Title: Program Director, Sales
Location: Bamako, Mali
Report to: Country Director, Mali
Language Requirement: Fluent in French and English
About the role:
You are the CEO of Mali Sales, including both seasonal activities and special projects, and you are the glue between the field team and supporting departments.
Guide a sales organization to achieve maximum growth following myAgro's vision and strategic goals. Establish and lead the territorial plans and sales strategies aimed at serving and expanding the customer base. Manage the sales team to achieve high-quality execution and work with other country and regional teams to ensure barriers are overcome and goals are achieved. This role reports to the Country Director of Mali,
- Achieve the sales goals for Mali through planning and leading a motivated and focused team.
- Ensure country sales strategy is translated into detailed, achievable plans for the field sales team and the call center.
- Use data to target marketing activities and build impactful plans to ensure sales goals are achieved.
- Identify opportunities for improved sales effectiveness and customer service.
- Plan channel strategies to ensure both the call center and the field sales team are working together to improve sales achievements.
- Coach team members to maximise their sales performance through appropriate use of sales force effectiveness methodology and performance & development process. Accelerate development of our strongest performers.
- Form part of the Mali management team and work with other country teams and the regional teams in development of new projects.
- Diligent monitor and control all assigned regional budgets.
- Promote continuous improvements to facilitate team output and customer service.
- Manage multiple delivery outcomes at the same time and provide both strategic and tactical input.
- Fluency in English and French
- 3 or more years experience leading large field teams to achieve sales targets
- Data-driven approach to sales management
- Skills in building and motivating a sales team
- Eager to get mud on your boots – go to the field often and sell side by side with the field team
- Experience with mobile money agent networks, commission-based sales networks, or rural sales networks
- Health insurance (including dental, vision and health coverage)
- Approximately 4 weeks of paid time off each year.
- Professional development and laptop stipends.
- Annual flight benefit.
- The opportunity to make a difference for farmers everyday!.
Application Process and Deadline
To apply, submit an application on our website. Include a cover letter (motivation letter) and a resume or CV. You should also complete the Plum survey. You can find a link to the Plum survey on the application form for the role. Please submit your application and documents in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our team.
There is no fixed deadline as we hire on a rolling basis. If someone else is selected while you are interviewing, we will let you know and consider your application for future positions. The interview process includes the application form, the Plum assessment, short virtual interviews and typically a short written assignment or a visit to the field or one of our offices.
myAgro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. myAgro complies with all applicable federal, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.