AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of home-grown financial technology solutions. We expand the scope and competitiveness of financial institutions by delivering disruptive innovation on agile technology using best practices.
We recognize that our super-talented and highly motivated people are at the core of our unprecedented success so far. As such, we hire people with exceptional talents and abilities, then create an environment where you can become the best version of yourself and thrive both professionally and personally.
Your contributions have the potential to impact millions of people across Africa as we work together to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to financial services.
We are looking for an innovative, self-driven and ambitious Project Manager to join our Project Management team! As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the planning, Coordination and completion of projects within the stipulated timeline.
As a project Manager your job responsibilities would include...
- Engagement in the development of new application features as well as modifications to existing features in line with customer requirements.
- Execution of the project life cycle from initial planning/documentation to successful project completion and sign-off within agreed timelines
- Execution of project planning/documentation, requirements analysis/documentation, project tracking, solution testing, solution implementation and post implementation maintenance and support.
- Execution of client-side activities including integration testing, application business configuration, User acceptance exercises, user training, stakeholder reviews and project sign-off engagements.
- Involvement in the audit of prospective client systems and the gathering of Business requirements for solution design purposes
- Analysis of client requirements and development of suitable solution designs and architectures
- Preparation of technical and business-related documentation for pre-sales and post-sales client interactions
- Active engagement in the achievement of Goals & Objectives in line with the company’s vision, mission and values relevant to responsibilities granted to you, which may be amended from time to time
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or any other related field.
- At least 2 years related work experience in Fintech, software company, Banking, IT Infrastructure, Telecommunication company etc.
- Candidate should have a good knowledge of software, Payment, and banking.
- Strong capabilities in project Planning & monitoring, people management
- Candidate must be highly proficient in problem solving, analytical thinking, ambitious and have a great drive to succeed.
- Candidate must have strong attention to detail, great communication skills and works well in a team.