You will be working alongside a great, approachable team, developing projects from concept to deployed product.
Your focus will be writing quality software using standard object-orientated and SOLID development principles.
You will assist with testing, peer-reviewing & documentation, as well as setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines to deliver projects to production.
You will assist with architectural planning and implementation, as well as ensuring adherence to GK standards and practices, while being an example of those best practices.
- 7 - 10 years experience in application, API, and Solution development using Microsoft technology stack and services.
- Extensive experience in C#, .Net Core, .Net Standard and .Net Framework. ASP.Net & MVC and SQL Server.
- Extensive experience in most internet technologies, for example JSON, RESTful APIs, SOAP, XML, CSS and HTML.
- Extensive experience in and understanding of Patterns and Practices, SOLID, and of OOP and related implementation concepts.
- Extensive experience with Unit Testing.
- Extensive experience with source control management using Git.
- Extensive experience in cloud solutions & micro-services architecture.
- Extensive experience in security technology implementations and best practices.
- Exposure to Front end development and User interface Design
- Experience with WPF, XAML
- Experience using TDD
- Experience with ArcGIS or similar GIS solutions
- Excellent oral, interpersonal, and written communications skills.
- Have a no-compromise attitude to quality.
- High attention to detail.
- Knowledge of SDLC and QA methodologies.
- Experience with agile and scrum processes.
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving, and analytical skills as well as ability to resolve conflicts between project stakeholders.
- Highly adaptive & able to handle changing technological, team or office environments.
- Strong ability to collaborate with team members on the proposal, design and integration of solutions to business.
- Strong ability to mentor and assist other developers and testers.