- The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting business intelligence solutions, the support activities includes analysis, troubleshooting, architecture, design and development.
- The role itself involves investigation, debugging, reproducing issues and provide fixes to ensure the stability, operating of the system. Also it involves providing the appropriate enhancements needed to the systems and the design / implementation of any new changes.
- They must understand the Business Intelligence development lifecycle and have business analysis and requirement gathering skills and good technical documentation skills. In addition, they will acting as a client facing and thinking strategically from client’s perspective to deploy correct solutions.
- Bachelor of Science preferably Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience
- Strong knowledge Qlik, SSIS, SSRS
- Solid experience in Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.
- Solid DB development, SQL and DBA skills
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving techniques
- Big data knowledge is a plus