Onboard is a fast-growing startup leading the way to paper-free industries. Founded in 2018, we provide a SaaS platform to help hardware makers transform their product manuals to user-centric 3D manuals, with instant customer support and insights.
Onboard is recognized by Microsoft among the top 5 innovative projects in the Imagine Cup 2019 finals and is enrolling the Microsoft for Startups program in 2020 while being accelerated in Station F with the Arts & Metiers accelerator and Zendesk for startups program.
We are seeking a Senior level Manager of Business Development that is self-motivated, enjoys working in a fast-paced startup and is looking to utilize their existing business experience and adapt it to a rapidly growing tech company. The Sr. Manager of Business Development will be involved in all aspects of long-term value creation for the organization which include optimizing Customer Discovery and sales process, finding new revenue opportunities and executing deals within the industrial European Market.
Do Customer Discovery & Sales
- Understand the product
- Conduct research to understand the market, the industry trends and identify potential customers
- Define the go to market approach in coordination with executives to achieve product development and revenue goals.
- Build and Manage sales processes using a CRM tool
- Develop business proposals for customers after analyzing and understanding their needs
- Stimulate, manage customer calls and arrange business meetings, demo meetings with prospective clients
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback to the product development team
- Work cross functionally with various teams ( Marketing, Product development, Finance ) to develop forcasting tracking, reporting, new executions or other technical integration when necessary
To financially manage
- Take part in the marketing budget preparation.
- Do recurring revenue forcasting in coordination with Executives
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- 3+ years of experience at account management, brand management, performance marketing, digital media sales, sales or business consulting.
- Market analysis & Business strategy skills
- Critical & design thinking mindset
- Negotiation and sales skills
- Strong communication and delivery skills in writing and speaking, both internally and externally
- Must be metrics driven
- Extensive network of industry contacts, with existing relationships with VPs or C-level executive contacts in the Tunisian and french manufacturing industry Market.
- Deep understanding of and passion for startups and Saas business models
- Industry, Mixed Reality enthusiast
- Be part of cutting edge technologies product Team
- Work in a fast-scaling start-up with great flexibility and great autonomy with a short decision-making circuit.
- Enjoy an OPEN startup mindset
- Evolve in a B2B universe rich with opportunities
About the hiring process:
- You will go through 2 technical challenges and 2 Job interviews in order to build mutual trust and good human connexions