Reporting Line: Chief Technology Officer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos + Partly Virtual
About the role: The incumbent is responsible for tech infrastsructure, maintainanace and configuration the company server hardware, operating systems, software and other network infrastructure internally and in conjunction with organizations providing support.
- Responsible for the tech infrastructure, mostly based on AWS and Digital Ocean
- Administer multiple AWS services including EC2, S3, RDS, VPC,PostgreSQL, Route 53 etc
- Enable Developers and Operations to build and deploy applications to multiple environments quickly and rapidly with ease.
- Perform end-to-end automation from Continuous Integration (CI) to Continuous Delivery (CD), on AWS and DigitalOcean Cloud Providers
- Develop BASH scripts for various system administrative purposes
- Drive improvements to our build and release scripts, tools, and processes.
- Perform penetration testing, security auditing and best practice implementation across all teams.
- Continuously improve the reliability, stability, and performance of the infrastructure
- Collaborate with the team to define architecture, quality standards, and best practices.
- Automate and streamline our operations and processes for scale.
The Ideal Person
The Ideal Candidate must have:
- Experience building, operating, and scaling systems on AWS, Digital Ocean
- Experience using container technology and orchestration tools such as Docker, ECS or Kubernetes
- Experience with using and configuring CI/CD pipeline toolsets like CircleCI, GitLab, Jenkins
- Experience with software development testing techniques, including integrating automated testing into a CI/CD pipeline
- Experience using configuration management tools such as Ansible, Packer, and Terraform
- Proficiency with Linux and scripting languages like BASH, Python
- Solid understanding of the various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Previous experience in financial services is preferred but not necessary
- Competent in Version Control with Git,Bitbucket or GitHub
- Experience of working in alignment with common security frameworks/standards e.g. PCI-DSS, ISO27001
Salary: Salary band starts at N600,000 naira with perks and bonuses. Company is willing to increase any of the wage parameters for an exceptional candidate.