THE CANDIDATE SHOULD BE LOCATED IN TUNISIA
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer (.Net | React.js) (M/F) to design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications.
You will support and/or install software applications and components, works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
You will be the first responsible of the health, performance and availability of the company applications in all the environments Dev/Test/PreProd/Prod.
Your Responsibilities/ Deliverables:
- Complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, Implementation, testing and support
- Writing business requirements documents and/or managing the Agile backlogs and monitoring the implementation of each project.
- Maintain code quality, performing automated unit and integration testing.
- Refactor legacy codebase.
- Rework flows to improve production system:
- Maintaining and developing the current systems.
- Integrate internal system with 3rd party systems.
- Provide technical guidance to other team members.
- Work in a team collaborative environment
- Share knowledge and expertise and coach newcomers to leverage the technical skills within the team
- Write and update technical documentations
- Ability to learn and work with other technologies based on the IT department needs.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in same position
- Excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming
- Proven experience and Proficient in .NET CORE programming languages, engaged in web applications development and architecture design.
- Extensive experience with Frontend technologies especially in React.js.
- Very familiar with database technologies like MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB
- Nodejs knowledge is a plus
- Strong UI skills: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JQuery
Bachelor Degree or above with major in Computer Science
What do you need to enjoy the experience of working with Customer Experience Group and succeed in this role?
- Excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities
- French and English communication skills, receiving and sending clear messages
- Smart professional appearance
- Flexible and adaptable with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to work under pressure to meet objectives and deadlines
- Willingness to take/share responsibility or ownership of tasks and issues not strictly within normal job scope or field of work
- Willingness to share knowledge in order to assist and mentor colleagues to develop and enhance their skills
- And Passion!