We are looking for a Senior Software Developer committed to “changing the face of IT” through innovative thinking, problem solving and continuous learning. The person must have the ability to learn and adapt new technologies, which will be reflected in the quality of the product. As a software developer, you must have the ability to work with a small team and switch teams and projects as business grows and evolves. Also the candidate must be versatile and always eager to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
Skills and Requirements
- BSc/MSc Graduate with an engineering or science degree
- 5+ years’ work experience as a software developer
- Strong Enterprise application development skills in either of the below languagesJava preferably Spring FrameworkC# preferably ASP .NET Core.PHP preferably Laravel Framework
- Java preferably Spring Framework
- C# preferably ASP .NET Core.
- PHP preferably Laravel Framework
- Good Knowledge of Git Version control
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Procedural Programming, UML (Unified Modeling Language)
- Good understanding of relational and non-relational database management systems, with independent ability to identifier the preferred for a task
- Strictly Adopt 12factor principles for application development
- Strong adopter of API First design practice.
- Have used AWS in production environment
- Have used a container-based solution (Docker or Kubernetes)
- Good written and verbal communication skills and excellent collaborative skill
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules
- Attention to detail; Comfortable working in a loosely structured organization
- Experience analyzing data while developing solutions to problems