The Flash Group is a well-established Group with a global footprint, that prides itself on making people’s lives easier through frontier technology.
At The Flash Group, we realise that “the way we do things around here” drives our business and enables us to achieve our purpose of “Making People’s Lives Easier”.
Our 3 values are the drumbeat of our business:
- We are all in
- We have each other’s backs
- We are brave
These values help us to make our People’s lives easier by creating a culture where people come to work because it’s a place where they can engage in meaningful work, in a supportive environment where they can be the best version of themselves and achieve the remarkable!
To work as part of the software development team to build and maintain a high performance, highly scalable and robust online transaction processing system.
- Relevant IT Tertiary Qualification
- At least 3 - 6 years’ experience years’ relevant experience relating to the skills listed below Experience in a Retail, Payments, Cellular or Banking environment is preferred
- Microsoft .NET / C#
- Some knowledge of Java
- Entity Framework
- Web experience
ADDITIONAL ADVANTAGEOUS SKILLS:
- ASP.NET Zero / ASP.NET Boilerplate
- Angular or React
- Develop and implement solutions in line with business requirements with adherence to existing processes and procedures.
- Develop solutions that meet strict industry security standards.
- Communicate with the relevant Business Units to assist in developing requirements and functional specifications.
- Work closely with other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines.
- Provide project estimates, whether high level or detailed, in a manner that has considered all aspects of the task and as accurate as possible.
- Provide written and verbal feedback to all relevant stakeholders, team members and management as and when required.
- Provide subject matter expert support that is relevant, concise and considers all aspects of the subject matter in context to and its systems.
- Translate every functional and non-functional requirement into system requirements without omission.
- Own an assignment, including taking personal accountability of defects in process, to delivering full SDLC support for the assignment given.
- Guide junior developers in technique, best practices, and QA.
- Follow software development best practices and SDLC.