As a Social Support Analyst, you’ll join a high functioning team of passionate support professionals who know their performance is critical to Yellow Card achieving its mission. At Yellow Card we have a high hiring bar and we’re determined to create a productive, progressive, inclusive place to work. If you’re looking to work for a mission driven, employee first organization, please apply today.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Responsible for providing support for Yellow Card customers on social media platforms by investigating, troubleshooting and resolving customer issues. Platforms that we support today include- Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and App Stores.
- Manage, prioritize, and respond to issues, inquiries, and escalations.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to handle hi-priority queues and provide daily handovers to global operational teams.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders in an effective, tactical, and compassionate manner.
- Proactively drive impactful changes across workflows, policies and tools by working with internal support teams and vendor partners.
- Set a high bar for support analysts within the organization by setting an example through performance and work ethic.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Motivated by Yellow Card's mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Must work in a defined shift, as required by the business. Weekend and evening support may be required.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in social support
- Experience or demonstrated passion for Crypto and Blockchain
- High Social Media IQ. You understand the social norms of interacting across various platforms like Twitter.
- Comfortable communicating in writing. You are creative but professional in your pros.
- Experience with different channels of support, including voice, e-mail, social and/or chat.
- Phenomenal communication skills in order to operate globally across multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English
Nice to haves:
- Experience with compliance, payments, fraud, account access, trust and safety, or other relevant operational domains.
- Advanced understanding of Sprinklr
- Bi-lingual in French, Swahili and/or Arabic
- Advanced understanding of Google apps, Helpscout, Clickup
- Experience working with and partnering with external outsource business partners.