Origin Systems is looking for a .Net developer to build software solutions using Microsoft .NET technologies.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and an excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software solutions.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable, and maintainable code using .NET programming languages
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software by identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Testing your outputs to ensure that they are in excellent working order.
- Ensuring that outputs are visually appealing, user-friendly, and engaging.
- Creating top-quality applications.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques
- Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer using C#
- Familiarity with the .Net Core framework, and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Attention to detail
- MySQL experience is a plus