Who we are looking for
We’re looking for a full-stack engineer who is passionate about physical and mental wellbeing and identifies with Strove's mission.
You'll need to be ready to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking, boundary-pushing organisation. Good people skills and the ability to work effectively in a close-knit team are essential. You will take responsibility for and ownership of the Strove product across the entire stack.
Our ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and has a good understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and back-end languages.
- Designing and developing RESTful service APIs.
- Developing back-end features.
- Developing back-end applications.
- Updating databases to accommodate new features.
- Participating in daily standups and planning sessions.
- Maintaining existing systems.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Interacting with web/mobile peers.
- Contributing to new feature ideas.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Mentoring and developing other team members.
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Designing databases for different use cases.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Relevant work experience with a Computer Science or Engineering degree is beneficial but not a requirement.
- A critical thinker and problem-solver who pays attention to detail.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Proficiency with the .NET framework.
- Familiarity with database technology (MySQL).
- Familiarity with AWS.
- Awareness of web security, data privacy, and compliance with particular reference to digital health products.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Understanding of project management methodologies, such as Agile, SCRUM and Kanban.
- High-level communication skills.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team.
Other reasons to work with us
- Great culture
- Cutting-edge technology.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote work options.
- Being a part of a community that values health and wellbeing.
At Strove, we're looking for people with passion and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills, interests and personality might just stand out – and set you apart. At Strove, we welcome differing views and perspectives and people who challenge assumptions.
Join us on our mission to create a healthier and happier world.