What we are looking for
We are looking for a talented React Native software developer who is passionate about health and wellbeing and is interested in building out a world-class mobile app on both the iOS and Android platforms. The ideal candidate is someone who has 2+ years experience as a React Native developer, is a strong team player, is able to self-motivate and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Integrate with third-party API's.
- Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Architect, build and maintain an excellent React Native application with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
- Bug-finding and bug-fixing abilities.
- Ability to retain easily understandable code.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree favourable but not required.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Knowledge of native build software such as Xcode and Fastlane, among others.
- Awareness of web security, data privacy, and compliance with particular reference to digital health products.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Understanding of Agile project management methodologies.
- High-level communication skills.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team.
Other reasons to work with us
- Great culture
- Cutting-edge technology.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote work options.
- Being a part of a community that values health and wellbeing.
At Strove, we're looking for people with passion and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills, interests and personality might just stand out – and set you apart. At Strove, we welcome differing views and perspectives and people who challenge assumptions.