Posted on March 21st, 2022 | 24 days left to apply | 98 views
Our Client a Technology Company is seeking a talented individual who possesses infinite curiosity, and a proven record of delivering robust, scalable solutions to meet business goals.
If you have relentlessly high standards for delivering innovative and groundbreaking product experiences, this is the perfect job for you.
We are searching for a skilled C# developer to develop code and .NET solutions for our business. In this role, you will be required to design, write, and maintain C# coding for our future and ongoing projects. You will also be required to contribute to design and planning sessions as well as formulate approaches for current tasks.
To ensure success as our C# developer you must have an excellent grasp of C# and the .NET framework, prolific coding abilities, and be able to problem-solve on a daily basis. Our ideal C# developer candidate will be able to perform full-stack development as well as handle the creation, maintenance, and further development of .NET applications and programs.
While we have a vision for how our designs should look and work, we want to be rigorous in how we translate that vision into smart scalable experiences. In this role, you'll collaborate closely with various teams to deliver on our products and initiatives.
# What you’ll do
- Implement 3rd party integrations and product optimization efforts
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, and the rest of the development team to deliver on product and marketing initiatives.
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- Participate in and present your projects and roadmaps at company-wide check-ins.
- Review application requirements and interface designs.
- Develop C# .NET solutions for the organization.
- Create in-house applications using .NET framework, .NET Core.
- Debug and maintain written code.
- Define and organize projects on an ongoing basis.
- Report and resolve issues related to your projects.
- Identify and handle technical risks and issues.
- Provide technical support to stakeholders in the organization.
# Who we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- C#, .NET Framework, .Net Core, and Microsoft Visual Studio certification and experience.
- 3+ years experience as a C# programmer or developer.
- Knowledge of other coding languages (PHP, Java, etc).
- Knowledge of and experience with AWS, Azure, IIS.
- Ability to write clean, easy to understand code.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Sound understanding of coding and development processes.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- In-depth knowledge of agile processes and principles.
- Familiarity with tools like Jira, Aha
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates with experience working in a start-up or SME environment, working on user-centred products.