Posted on February 27th, 2021 | 18 days left to apply | 26 views
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Scope & Complexity
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable and reusable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, UX designers, other developers, systems analysts and sales and marketing professionals
- Consulting clients and colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software systems with a view to writing or modifying current operating systems
- Investigating new technologies
- Continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- Coding Best Practices(OWASP top 10)
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field.
- 1 to 3 years of software engineering or software development experience, preferably in a related field.
- Hands-on programming experience using relevant languages.
- Experience using relevant tool suites.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts.
- Excellent coding skills.
- Extensive knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Strong team building skills.
- The ability to travel as necessary.
- Programming Language: C#, SQL
- APIs/Frameworks/Libraries: MVC
- Databases: MS SQL Server 2014, 2018
- Tools/IDE: Visual Studio .NET 2015, 2017, 2019
- ASP.NET, MVC
- HTML 5, CSS3