We have a solid opportunity for a full stack developer to join our growing company!
Nintex is the global standard for process management and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organisations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimising business processes. Learn more by visiting www.nintex.com and experience how Nintex and its global partner network are shaping the future of Intelligent Process Automation (IPA).
- Assist sustained-test engineers in failure analysis and reproduction of customer issues
- Provide frequent, detailed status on assigned bugs until resolution
- Be able to work with customers on live meetings or any other communications medium such as email or chat technologies to discuss and analyze product shortcomings and defects
- Design and implement tools for troubleshooting and to address specific customer problems
- Champion design and implementation considerations for future products, including formal representation on design teams
- Participate in customer calls to troubleshoot and determine possible solutions
- When required, interface directly with customer contacts, including end[users, technical professionals, IT system administrators, and management to resolve high visibility technical problems on mission critical systems.
- Validate support bug reports through debugging core files, reviewing packet captures, and direct code inspection. Provide guidance to development engineering or resolution of validated product bugs, provide education to support engineering on invalid bug reports.
- Work with domain experts in the product team as well as architects to determine the best solution and course of action when making any fixes or adjustments
Qualifications and Competencies
- Experience implementing, designing, troubleshooting software applications
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and see them through to completion
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and new products
- Strong interpersonal, communication and documentation skills
- Ability to effectively explain and communicate architecture and root-cause analysis to Global Support and occasionally customers.
- Proficient knowledge of front-end programming languages such as Angular JS
- MS SQL Server or related database system experience
- Experience in source control technologies including TFS and Git
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks
- Exposure to Azure
- .NET framework knowledge and experience
- Proficient knowledge of back end programming languages such as C#
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- IT related degree or equivalent
- 2 - 3 years' experience in enterprise systems development or sustained engineering