The candidate is responsible to lead the process of developing solutions that command and control hardware using standard communication protocols in Bluetooth, NFC and Serial. He is a result-driven person with evolutionary delivery.
A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent is required.
- Has 9+ years of experience in WPF, XAML, MVVM
- Strong in .Net Framework / C# capabilities and their details.
- Has a good knowledge in PRISM framework
- Has an experience in 3rd parties UI Frameworks (Telerik, DevExpress, ..)
- Experienced in modularity techniques
- Experienced in IoC/DI techniques using Unity, AutoFac, ..
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline (TFS, ..)
- Experience in SQL Server and database development (TSQL, Data Modeling)
- Experience in Entity Framework
- Experience in designing LINQ queries
- Perform unit, integration and system test activities (NUnit, xUnit, MSUnit). TDD is plus.
- Support software requirements analysis and use case development.
- Participate and present in design and code reviews.
- Familiar with Git source control platforms (TFS, Bitbucket). Mercurial is plus
- Familiar with task-management board platforms (TFS, Jira)
- Has a refactoring skills to migrate legacy code and modify already exist code.
- Has an experience in Azure development (Authentication, Active Directory, Blobs/Storage)
- Experience in Web development (Web API/ REST, Json, XML, HTTP, ..)
- Develop a maintainable and clean code that follow best practices and standards
- Experience in TPL and Async Programming
- Has a good knowledge in reactive programming (Rx) with WPF
- Has an experience in N-Tier and Event-Driven architectures
- Has a good knowledge in DDD and SOA
- Has an experience in Design Patterns and SOLID principles
- Analytical and logical problem-solving skills with good attention to detail
- The candidate should consider the performance as quality attribute of his delivery and has an experience in optimizing the execution.
- Has hand on experience on PowerShell scripts
- Solid experience architecting, designing and developing solutions using OOA/OOD methodologies
- Has an experience in troubleshooting and diagnosing issues
- Has a knowledge in bit manipulations
- Knowledge in Xamarin.Forms is plus
- Has a good knowledge in .Net Core
- Has an experience in real-time solutions
- Has an experience in regular expressions
- Has a knowledge in socket programming and client-server solutions
Competitive compensation package
PTO, full medical and dental coverage, etc.
Opportunity to travel and work onsite with U.S. customers
In-house Technical and English training programs
Dedicated learning time (check out our 4Plus1 Program)
Interest free loans
Flexible work schedules
Perks: events, sponsored lunch, game area, rooftop hangout + more!