We are a company whose ongoing success is because of the incredible people who work with us. As the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for developing a sustainable talent acquisition strategy, in line with the broader company and People strategies. This strategy will attract and acquire high-quality, qualified candidates that achieve our diversity targets, and align with our culture and core values.
You will collaborate with the People team to identify and build talent within the organisation through internal and external recruitment partnerships. Additionally, you will collaborate with the Marketing team to ensure that the Global Kinetic brand is reaching the correct talent at the right time, through the best channel for each position.
You will work toward constantly reducing the time and cost of hiring, without sacrificing the quality of the selection practices employed.
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition strategy in line with the broader organisational and HR strategy that will attract and acquire high-quality candidates.
- Collaborate with the People team to identify and build talent within the organisation and coordinate succession and career path planning.
- Manage all candidate communication, ensuring a positive candidate experience through their interaction with Global Kinetic.
- Manage and assist in end-to-end talent acquisition process to ensure that the best talents get the job, including drafting of job ads, candidate research, engagement templates, screening, interviews, and reference checks.
- Advocate for the organisation’s diversity initiatives.
- Build a talent pipeline to create and manage the changing needs of the business.
- Monitor and interpret Acquisition Data to identify trends and suggest and implement actions where required.
- Ensure that recruitment targets are met across the various programmes including tracking and status reporting.
- Work to reduce the time and cost to hire, without sacrificing the quality of the selection practices employed.
- Ensure that all jobs within the organisation have well designed and approved job descriptions and job specifications and that all jobs are graded through the grading system.
- Provide training and support to line managers on the development of job descriptions and specifications.
- Co-ordinate efforts between the internal recruitment team and external sourcing agencies and systems.Manage relationships with recruitment agencies, assessing their performance, the cost per hire, time to hire and recommend changes and improvement.
- Manage relationships with recruitment agencies, assessing their performance, the cost per hire, time to hire and recommend changes and improvement.
- Manage job postings on social media using niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, etc. in conjunction with the Marketing team.
- Work with the Marketing team to build the Global Kinetic employer brand to attract the best talent.
- Automate the creation and use of base communication templates to facilitate a common voice to engage with talent in various channels.
- Manage the development of competency/behavioural-based interview guides in line with the jobs to be filled.
- Provide support and development opportunities for the team.
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational, and time management skills - we are usually juggling multiple roles at once.
- Excellent communication - both written and verbal - to represent our brand with passion!
- A sound understanding of and experience with relevant hiring tech platforms.
- Goal-oriented approach to your work and the success of your team.
- A passion for people; working with, sourcing for, and inspiring thereof.
- A degree/diploma in Human Resource Management or Industrial / Organizational Psychology
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in recruitment, of which at least two must have been at a recruiting manager level within a corporate environment, preferably in the IT industry.