We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition specialist to help our company find and retain excellent employees. You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand, and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees.
To excel as Talent Acquisition Manager, we expect you to be experienced in full-cycle recruiting and employment branding. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help them find success in our company.
You will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal Talent Acquisition Specialist holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in sourcing, screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
Talent Acquisition Specialist responsibilities are:
- Developing new recruiting strategies using various sourcing techniques
- Implement effective hiring plans
- Create an excellent experience for candidates
- Creating and modifying job descriptions
- Work with the hiring managers to develop strong selection processes through the use of creative and innovative techniques and tools
- Develop offers in line with approved guidelines, negotiate the offer and finalize the start date with the candidate
- Continue interaction with the candidate till the time they join the organization. Lead and close all formalities related to onboarding of the candidate
- Accountable for the compliance and document tracking requirements as per defined process that conform to the local labor code
- Plan for job fairs, career days, ..etc.
- Promoting the company on a wide basis.
Recruiter requirements are:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Technical Recruiter
- Excellent interviewing & sourcing skills
- Familiar with HR tools
- Great problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- BA/BSc degree in Business, Human Resources, Computer Science or a related field