At Levelset, we’re all working to make complex things simple, and that’s because we believe simple things are more fair and empowering than complicated things. In construction, one of the globe’s biggest industries, the payment process is over-complex. We’re building an ecosystem around payment that connects builders, subcontractors, suppliers, developers, banks, and others in the exchange of payment. It solves a headache. It strives to make complicated things simple, to save everyday people time and stress. And ultimately, it shines a light on a very unjust and messy process, making it more fair and transparent for all.
We’re a high-growth technology startup with offices in New Orleans, Louisiana, and Cairo, Egypt, and we’re in the exciting construction technology category. We have San Francisco venture investors, like Brick & Mortar Ventures and Altos Ventures. We’re a rapidly growing team working on interesting and worthwhile problems, and we have a mountain of opportunity for you.
At Levelset, our employees are our greatest asset. We are in hyper-growth mode, and we want to find talented and passionate people to grow with us! As a full-time Tech Recruiter you'll help us scale our growing team. You will own the full recruitment life cycle for various Tech positions. You'll partner with our leadership teams to source, interview, and hire talent in Cairo. This is a chance to have a meaningful impact at a fast growing, purpose driven company!
- Manage the full Tech recruitment process including sourcing, screening, and Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Handling all job fairs, and communicating with universities to hire top talents
- Promote company’s reputation as a top employer in the software industry in Egypt
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source and maintain a pipeline of passive candidates
- Own the hiring pipelines and manage interview schedule for hiring managers
- Collaborate with leadership to develop recruitment strategies and develop methods to attract top talent
- Manage a candidate experience that wows from start to finish
- Track recruitment spend and make recommendations to the team when needed
- Reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract top talent
- Partner with the rest of the Talent Acquisition team and Director of People Operations to improve the overall efficiency of our recruitment process
- Comfortable with high volume recruitment
- Process-driven and detailed orientated
- Experience contacting passive candidates
- Strong phone presence and comfortable being on the phone on in zoom meetings for several hours a day
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for tech roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques and strong knowledge of current hiring trends
- Excellent verbal and written English language
- You are committed to creating an exceptional experience for anyone who applies to work at Levelset
- Technical background is a plus
- 2+ years of recruitment experience is mandatory
- We’re a rapidly growing team working on interesting and worthwhile problems
- With a newly distributed workforce, we make engagement and employee wellness even more of a priority. We want you to love your job!
- We believe professional growth (i.e. building your skills) is essential. Working here provides the opportunity for increased responsibility, continuous learning, and more.
- We have a very welcoming culture that starts at the top with our CEO.
- Nothing is a secret here, we think honesty and transparency create a productive workplace.
- Recognition for hard work and demonstrating our core values is important to us.
What We Offer:
We are passionate about software engineering, and building beautiful software products using advanced technologies and efficient development workflows. Our goal is to become the most attractive software employer in Cairo, through investing in our team’s skills and wellbeing and challenging everyone to build awesome software. Our office is in a quiet neighborhood in Degla, Maadi, surrounded by relaxing green scenery visible through our many windows. Below are highlights of standard company benefits
- Competitive compensation packages
- Housing and rent allowance in Maadi
- Highest tier social insurance and local health insurance
- Flexible and open leave policy
- Flexible working hours
- Wellness program and incentives
- Equity, per company’s general stock grant plan
However, what we really offer is not all that, it's the chance to be on a rocket-ship! It's the chance to work on top-tier challenging problems with a team of outstanding players and grow your skills in an awesome working environment that makes a real difference in good people's lives!
Are you up for the challenge?